ASU Law applicants may submit an optional elevator pitch video as part of their application in addition to written materials. For our purposes an elevator pitch is a concise and compelling summary that conveys key points to ASU Law about who you are and why you are a good fit for our program. By submitting the elevator pitch applicants certify that all of the information in the video is true and prepared by the applicant.
The guidelines for video submissions are as follows:
- The video must be no longer than 30 seconds.
- Videos containing inappropriate, explicit, profane, or violent content will not be presented to the Admissions Committee.
- Only one video may be submitted. If you submit more than once, only the last one will be retained.
- Videos must be in the form of .mov (default video setting for iPhone and iPad) or .mp4 file types (default video setting for Android devices).
- Wait at least 24 hours to upload the video after submitting written materials. Upload the video within one week of submitting written materials.