The ABA Law Student Division has selected March 27th as the official National Mental Health & Wellness Day at law schools across the country. Law schools are encouraged to sponsor educational programs and events that foster breaking the stigma associated with anxiety, depression, poor nutrition, and overall decrease in the personal well-being of law students as they journey through the challenges of law school and transition into the legal profession. The College of Law has taken the day one step further by including educational programs open to faculty and staff promoting work/life balance, the importance of exercise, nutrition, sleep, and stress management.
Below is a list of groups that will be tabling in the student Center throughout the day:
- SRC Student Reps: Information on services, classes, and programs available to students, staff and faculty
- ASU Wellness: information on programs, services, time management plans, and chair yoga
- Employee Wellness: information on programs and services for ASU employees
- LSC: staff volunteers will be on hand to sign-up students, faculty, and staff interested in Group Hike,
Group Run and Group Ride
- Fresh Fruit Table : Come by and grab some fruit!